Saturday, February 12, 2022

The Hard Admission ... Intro

This is the chapter which holds the piece of the story that I've left out of all the other prefaces and chapters.

It's been left out because I don't like to admit to it. I'm pretty open about my whole story of journeying with mental illness and bipolar, but this piece is always the hardest to say.

I'm writing this on a day when the sun has been shining bright, both literally outside and figuratively in my soul.

Part of me wants to keep beating around the bush, talking about things generally and not 'fessing up to the thing as it really is. It will be some time before I actually push the publish button on this post, but I want to write it now, because--unfortunate as it is--this is an intrinsic part of my story with mental illness, at least for the first year.

...

...

...

...

...

To read the rest of this post, please contact me (Esther Carey) for the link. I'm not yet ready to share the rest of what I wrote over a year ago (at the end of Jan. 2021) with the public world. You can email/text/FB message me, or even add a comment to this post ... and I will be in touch.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ongoing Story: Decisions ~ Aug. 2022

 Wow, it's been almost four months since I wrote on here!! Praise God, they have been four pretty level-headed months. I've been sle...